Interracial dating sites have been the trend for years. Along with the popularity, there are many scammers out there try to swindle the singles who are looking for dating partners for real. So often you heard about the stories that men or women being conned by scammers through the dating sites.
Their scam modus operandi can actually be noticed. If they are men, they pose as rich businessmen or other high-profile people. They build the relationship through dating online. Then they promise everything until one's notice something goes wrong. For instance, the leaked sensual pictures which were purposely sent to the men. Or else. If the swindler is woman, the target is rich people. They make their men love them so that everything will be granted. Then they ask for money for their family medication or debt. One day, the woman vanishes. Apparently, all the photos posted in the interracial dating sites are someone else’s photos.
So, what you can do to distinguish scammer on interracial dating site?
1. You should suspect a person who does not want to take webcam conversation or meet you for any reason. Indeed their pictures are really tempting. But you need to confirm whether he or she is the real person. Webcam is not something pricey nowadays. In fact, most interracial dating sites provide webcam chat as the main means of communication.
2. If you are engaging with English-speaking people, look at their grammar and spells. Non-native english people who pose as other people can be distinguished from native people. It is the sign of intellectual. If you know better English language, you will notice that something is off.
3. Be a detective. Do a little digging about someone you meet in interracial dating sites. See their Twitter, Facebook, or other social networking page. You need to ensure that the person is legit.
4. Don’t celebrate too soon! If you meet someone who seems really interested in you, you have every right to be happy. But don’t celebrate too soon. Don’t invite him or her to your party yet. Don’t spend money yet. As the time goes by, you will know the real motive of a person approaching you.
5. The professional scammers usually say the right things about yourself and agree to everything you say. But that is not all. They will bring your interests as the topic in massive portion. Assuming they know some things from your profile, you will get caught. Here is the trick. You need to lie. Just share a little bit information of yours (truth). Then tell a lie to them. Well, it can be “black” or “white” lie. It is up to you. And wait for his or her response. You will know that one is swindler or not later.
6. The last but not least, the story about financial problem seems to be the easiest way to trap their victim. Be careful with this.